Dr. George Chatson
Dr. George Chatson is a board-certified plastic surgeon serving several areas of Massachusetts and New Hampshire. With decades of experience helping men and women achieve their cosmetic goals, Dr. Chatson offers the latest and most effective surgical and nonsurgical techniques to help ensure patient safety and satisfaction. A contributor on RealSelf, Dr. Chatson is highly regarded by patients and peers alike.
Some of the most popular procedures offered by Dr. Chatson include:
Dr. Chatson also offers a full range of nonsurgical cosmetic treatments along with miraDry®, a nonsurgical treatment for hyperhidrosis.
- Amherst College
- New York University School of Medicine
- University of Connecticut's Hartford Hospital (general surgery residency)
- Brown's University's Rhode Island Hospital (plastic surgery residency)
- Harvard University's Brigham and Women's Hospital (plastic and reconstructive surgery residency)
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (past president)
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Chatson is able to perform all of his procedures in accredited surgical and ambulatory facilities. He is on staff at:
- Orchard Surgical Center
- Holy Family Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital
A Personalized Approach
Dr. Chatson truly takes time to understand the needs of each patient he sees and tailors procedures to produce the most desirable results. Dr. Chatson has been voted New Hampshire's Top Plastic Surgeon, a testament to his deep commitment to patient comfort and ultimate satisfaction. If you are looking for a board-certified plastic surgeon, please contact George P. Chatson, MD to schedule an appointment today.
Patients living in and around the communities of Lowell and Middleton, Massachusetts can schedule appointments by calling our North Andover office at (978) 528-1174. Patients living in the Manchester and Salem areas of New Hampshire can call our Nashua office at (603) 294-4189 to schedule a consultation.